- 25 mins: Silently study vocabulary.
- Recommendation: A words, which most of you are weakest in
- NB: B, C, and MLK words will also appear on the midterm, but only as 1 or 2 questions a piece.
- Why: The ACT assumes and uses a variety of college-level words. So does college. Research suggests if you don’t recognize 95% of the words on the page, you will struggle to comprehend.
- 20 mins: Silently practice concision
- 25 mins: Silently review the list of rhetorical devices on the Rhetorical Devices page in Materials
- 20 mins: Kahoot!