- 40 mins: Silently study vocabulary.
- Recommendation: A words, which most of you are weakest in
- NB: B, C, and MLK words will also appear on the midterm, but only as 1 or 2 questions a piece.
- Why: The ACT assumes and uses a variety of college-level words. So does college. Research suggests if you don’t recognize 95% of the words on the page, you will struggle to comprehend.
- Optional: Stretch
- 25 mins: Silently move these conjunction IXLs to 100
- 25 mins: Silently move these restrictive & non-restrictive elements IXLs to 100
- Review restrictive vs. non-restrictive elements.
- Cheat sheet: If there are commas, then it is non-restrictive, so there is no need to specify, and hence only one type of that thing. If there are no commas, then it is restrictive, so there’s a need to specify and hence, more than one type of that thing.