Do now, please: Continue working on one of the skills from yesterday. Practice speed reading. If you don’t, then you are shooting yourself in the foot. You will not have enough time to score well on either the ACT or my test.
12-C.4: Compare passages for tone
12-C.1: Identify audience and purpose
- Open the presentation on objective vs. subjective & paragraph structure
- 12-C.5: Compare passages for subjective and objective tone
- 12-C.6: Which text is most formal?
- 12-A.1: Order topics from broadest to narrowest
- 12-A.2: Identify thesis statement
- 12-A.3: Organize information by main idea
- 12-A.4: Choose the topic sentence that best captures the main idea