- Get ready to kill Monday’s test!
- Pod-Individual: practice new question types on slides 8-86 of the ACT English Review presentation.
- Individual: Practice any questions at the end of the slideshow that you didn’t review earlier.
- Individual: Study for exam. Here are some resources at your disposal. For study techniques, see recommendations on the Work page.
- Identify confusing topics in your notes. Read online explanations in the Grammar section of my Materials page. Feel free to open relevant presentations.
- Read over these ACT review cards.
- Review a few questions on each old IXL, all linked to in the Studying section of my Materials page.
- Practice college-level vocabulary beginning with A.
- Work through FIVE sample passages from real ACT English tests.