Unsure of a skill? Confused by a topic? Review the presentation & other helpful resources on my Materials page!
- Learn new ACT question types
- Prepare for test; practice and consolidate knowledge
- Individual: Consolidate prior knowledge. Free study time.
- Read over these review cards. Bookmark the page somewhere if you want.
- Review a few questions on each old IXL, available on the Studying section of my Materials page.
- Practice college-level vocabulary.
- Work through FIVE sample passages from real ACT English tests.
- Finish punctuation review slides from Monday.
- Group: Work through ACT: Deletion, Add-on, Order in Passage, & NOT.