For help on any of the below work, please first see my Materials page (presentations, etc.), then message me.
Earn at least 95 Smart Points on the following IXL skills:
- Is it a phrase or a clause?
- Identify appositives and appositive phrases
- Commas with nonrestrictive elements
- What does the punctuation suggest?
- Identifying linking verbs, predicate adjectives, and predicate nouns (11th)
- Distinguishing direct objects from indirect objects (8th)
- Distinguishing transitive from intransitive verb (11th)
- Simple past, present, and future tense: review (8th)
- Irregular past tense: review (8th)
- Choose between past tense and past participle (6th)
- Form perfect verb tenses (11th)
- Form progressive verb tenses (11th)