- Starting second quarter, late work will only earn you 50% credit (rather than the previous 100%).
- I will only check makeup work at the same time I check regular work.
- I will share with you my rubric for grading, and it will be more rigorous than first quarter.
- Tests will be curved so that the lowest score is now a 50% rather than 60%.
For help on any of the below work, please first see my Materials page (presentations, etc.), then message me.
Earn at least 95 Smart Points on the following IXL skills:
- Join sentences with semicolons, colons, and commas (12th)
- Choose punctuation to avoid fragments and run-ons (12th)
- Identify active and passive voice (10th)
- Identify infinitives and infinitive phrases (12th)
- Identify participles and what they modify (12th