For help on any of the below work, please first see my Materials page (presentations, etc.), then message me.
- Change your vocabulary.com account password to “student”.
- Go to My Account > Password > Change
- If you haven’t made an account, please make one.
- Please use this form to tell me the email associated with your vocabulary.com account.
- Master vocabulary from Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address on vocabulary.com. Make sure to log into your account so I can track your progress.
- Read the Gettysburg Address for comprehension, i.e. make brief annotations in the margins summarizing main points
- Write a rhetorical analysis of Gettysburg Address