Measure progress through an exam
Read the following advice for the test:
- Do not leave answers blank. Eliminate wrong answers, then guess. There is no penalty for wrong answers.
- It is a long test. Do not dawdle, but be careful and take your time. You can finish the test after school if necessary.
- Click here to take the test [NOTE TO MR. S: PUT THE LINK IN]
- Once you finish, practice vocabulary for Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address on http://www.vocabulary.com.
- Make sure to sign in so I can track your progress.
- Begin your objective summary of the Gettysburg Address
- Annotate main idea in margins