HOMEWORK (DUE NEXT MONDAY, 9/21)
Achieve at least 90 Smart Points on the following IXL skills. Feel free to consult your notes or my Materials page. You can ask a peer to explain a concept, but not how to answer a specific question. Do not give help before someone hits “submit” or there will be penalties.
- Conjugating “to be”
- Subject-verb agreement
- Subject-verb agreements with indefinite pronouns
- Subject-verb agreements with compound subjects
- Commas review
- Misplaced or dangling modifiers
- Identify parallel structure
- Identify prepositional phrases
- Use comparative and superlative adjectives
Master the vocab from Lincoln’s Second Inaugural (also available on my Materials page) from vocabulary.com. Make sure to log into your account so I can track your progress.