- Lay the groundwork to write a successful rhetorical analysis this weekend
- Writer’s workshop: reviewed writing advice tailored to the class based on previous work
- Brainstorm and outline our rhetorical analysis of the Gettysburg Address
Additional for 7-8:
- Take notes on an intro video & instructional guide for rhetorical analysis (available on the Materials page)
- Write a 2-3 paragraph rhetorical analysis of the Gettysburg Address
- NB: Use the resources at your disposal. Please go through our writing notes and my personal edits of your notebook. Try to consciously and actively improve your writing practice.