- Practice a) reading for comprehension and b) identifying rhetorical devices
- Take the first exam
- Read Thomas Paine’s The Crisis (available on the Materials page)
- Circle new words. Look them up. Write them down in your notebook. Annotate main points in the margin.
- Identify rhetorical devices. Note them in the margins.
- Click HERE to join my class on vocabulary.com
- Play on vocabulary.com for at least 30 minutes. Either “practice” each list or click “The Challenge” and play that.
- Remember: I can see how long you play, how many questions you answer, etc.